Great South West Walk & Lower Glenelg - 3rd edition
- 3rd Edition January 2021
- Scale 1:50,000
- Suitable for use with GPS
- Shows all Emergency Markers
- Double-sided with overlapping area
- Covers Nelson to Dartmoor and Portland
- Features the Great South West Walk
- Includes walk and river travel times
- Covers Lower Glenelg & Cobboboonee National Parks
Joint publication by Carto Graphics and Meridian Maps
3rd edition of this popular double-sided 1:50,000 scale topographic map covering the entire Lower Glenelg National Park, Cobboboonee National Park, Mt Richmond National Park and Discovery Bay Coastal Park.
The map features the entire 250km’s of the Great South West Walk, from Portland through to Nelson and back including all the designated campsites. Ideal for canoeing the Glenelg River as far as Dartmoor. Includes the Wood, Wine & Roses Forest Drive and the Great Cobboboonee Horse Trail.
Ideal for bushwalkers, fishers, day-trippers and 4-wheel drivers, canoeists, horse riders. Now includes all Emergency Markers along the Great South West Walk.